Friday, March 31, 2006

Bright birdies


A lot of the coveting I've been doing lately is baby-related, which is how I ended up at Nonchalant Mom. I like their aesthetic but they are a little pricey. Actually, they hover in that range of "just cheap enough to tempt me but more than I should spend."

What I really like, though, are these. I love the woodcut style of the images, I love the colors -- bright but not cheaply so -- and I love that they are melanine, which is such a fun material. And look at the beautiful flowers in the red plate! Love them. Wouldn't it be fun to have breakfast on these? And Babe couldn't break them when she faked me out and grabbed one.

They are from Thomas Paul, who also has plates and trays with "Asian" flowers...a sure path to Covetable Status!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Powered by Blogger