Sunday, July 22, 2007

Not really acting my age

I was at a five-and-dime and I saw these plastic animals and bought a few for the kiddo. She is fond of them, but I think I like them more. They're made by the German company Schleich and the figures are very dense and pleasant to touch. The way they look is sort of "naturalistic with a pinch of cute," very covetable, and I long to get a whole set and line them up on my mantelpiece, nose to tail. At this point we have only the elephant, the tiger, and the housecat (cat is MIA, though).

I also rather long to "visit the world of knights".

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger kath said...

These are the best! They also sink, which comes in handy when your kid wants to redecorate the fishies' home.

3:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Powered by Blogger