Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Cookin'

I've been in an uncoveting rut recently, I think. I spend too much time in Trader Joe's, where the packaging is awful.

But check this out - IKEA getting into the stove biz. Kid stove, that is.



This is important because most fridges either look like this, or cost a lot. The IKEA one has burners that glow, man. At least that's what I think they were doing. And all for $99.

Of course you could put this together yourself out of bits and pieces from the as-is section.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger heide said...

they did not have that a few weeks ago when we got Lachlan's play kitchen for his 3rd birthday. We ended up with this, which you probably would like: http://www.oompa.com/baby-toys/item/WH706920/WH-Swiss---Educo-French-Kitchen---FREE-SHIPPING-.html?oompaItem=WH%20Swiss%20-%20Educo_French%20Kitchen%20-%20FREE%20SHIPPING

8:34 AM  
Blogger Maya said...

That is nice. My friend's daughter has it. The sink kind of bugs me, though. Better an empty sink to pretend wash than a flat blue one, no?

11:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Powered by Blogger