Monday, May 22, 2006

On the subject of Cherries


OK, so I'm sure you know by now that cherries are in season, so to speak. I refer to the endless cherrifying of apparel that is happening. Now don't get me wrong. I like cherries (to eat) and think they actually make a very fun design element. But it's sort of strange how these fashion memes get going. I have seen cherry shoes, cherry skirts, cherry shirts, cherry PJs (I have a Nick and Nora version of these, so I'm not as innocent as I'm pretending to be).

To subvert that, I'm actually not posting about cherries! Instead, I will post about cherry blossoms. Poking around Etsy, I found a few nice pieces -- like this necklace and that necklace (not by the same people but very similar).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Powered by Blogger