Saturday, July 28, 2007

I am an old fogey


What is happening to the world?

All I wanted were some ABC fridge magnets. You know, those multicolored plastic things that we all had as children. I don't want ones that make noise, I don't want them in French, I don't want them in 3D sparkle glitter. And I certainly don't want poetry!

Why do I have to go to Italy to get them?


(Although, now I'm thinking about it, wouldn't it be cool to have Typography Magnets? I could imagine some lovely ones.)

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Erika said...

http://www.cribcandy.com/kids/fa5b1c50811897b974a9bbc05debca40&pageoffset=75
check out the ones i found awhile ago.
cheers,
erika

9:08 AM  
Blogger disastrophe said...

I usually am able to find these in dollar stores.

11:15 AM  
Blogger wishful thinking said...

I saw these today...
http://www.shopexit9.com/e9_store/default.asp?pid=524&det=1&SplashDetCat=baby+gifts

2:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I found them at K-Mart!

6:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Powered by Blogger