Sunday, February 24, 2008

Wallflower

There's a big, awkward space above my couch. I can't put something framed up there, because it might fall on somebody's head (earthquakes+sofa bed+frequent visitor). I was thinking cloth, but then I thought how fun it would be to just wallpaper that entire wall.

Actually I'm sure I won't do this, since it's not my wall, so to speak, but it's fun to look at wallpaper.

Orla Kiely! Would look nice with plum couch.




Random 1970s paper, but like the blue a lot.





Maybe too busy? But nice green.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Cara dB said...

what about a big vinyl decal? there are awesome ones and they are removable (so you can take it with you to the next place!)

now you will want a link.

http://www.sundrybuzz.com/2007/08/26/ferm-living-us/

via notmartha.org

2:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Powered by Blogger