Thursday, August 21, 2008

Everything is OK

I love this -- love this.


You know that yellow police tape -- we've all seen it.

Well, this is that...only with a slightly different message: "everything is ok."

I swear, it's not pretentious in action, at least not from the photos I've seen. There's something just perfectly absurd about it, and the idea is so simple in execution. I mean, we know it's not all ok and yet just saying it just turns things slightly on their metaphorical heads. (Hmm, not well written, but I'm tired -- let's move on.)

It's hard to see in the picture, but there are also stickers and a general warning that is pretty funny if you're a lefty.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Cara dB said...

that would make a terrific party decoration.

4:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so i love this. my room mate and i are in a bit of a crisis at the moment trying to fit everything into our tiny dorm room. i feel like putting this tape EVERYWHERE.

9:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Powered by Blogger