Thursday, April 13, 2006

Bose? Never heard of it.


Remember radio?

Vaguely...

In fact, I listen to the radio all day, so don't I deserve one of these? Of course I do. Sweet Tivoli. Never has a simple radio -- the Model One set -- looked nicer. Not to mention the sexy sound quality. Henry Kloss is responsible for that, and he said, "My new radio is the culmination of more than 40 years of bringing music into people's homes via products they tend to keep and enjoy." Bravo. But I don't know who designed the box, with that beautiful placement of elements. Look how the tuner balances the speaker! Brilliant.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh god ... Dave would love it. And it's so pretty! And it would look so great in our living room!

3:07 PM  
Blogger Kristjan Wager said...

Not only is it pretty, but it actually have a great sound.

Yes I have one. And it ahs improved my listening experience.

12:03 AM  
Blogger Maya said...

Sound? You mean it's not just to look at?

Kidding. I've been told that they are fantastic.

9:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Powered by Blogger