Friday, October 06, 2006

Dr Teeth


Recently I was rather in urgent need of a toothbrush. Someone, naming no names, thought my green and white one would make a fun toy with which to clean the floor. Hmm. Anyway, I happened to be at Trader Joe's, where they carry one type of toothbrush, called Preserve. As that was what they had, I bought it.

In general, I love the froofy and ridiculous overdesign of modern toothbrushes (half the time they look like running shoes or spaceships), so I looked at this one with some trepidation. But in fact it's fantastic. Not only does the simple form make for elegance, it is weirdly comfortable to use. I thought all toothbrushes were the same, but apparently not! This one is made of recycled plastic, too.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i LOVE, love Trader Joes. I wish so much that they had one in Morocco. And they have such good wine, too, have you noticed?

12:02 AM  
Blogger Maya said...

Yeah, Trader's is fantastic. I don't know how they keep their prices so low.

12:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Powered by Blogger