Saturday, January 13, 2007

Cold box, hot design

How insanely wonderful is this fridge ? Let me tell you. No, let me not, I couldn't express it in mere words, anyway. I adore this fridge. I mean, not only is it gorgeous, it comes in lots of colors (always a plus). Best of all is the idea behind it. See, this is a modern fridge. But instead of a boring square, they made it cute. What's not to love? (You may call me a retro-obsessed poser, if you like...but buy me the fridge, first, OK?)

They have maching stoves...

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

THIS is my future fridge. It's the only one I've ever seen that would fit in my fridge space. If only I had a rich daughter who would buy me this for Christmas. She should check with me about the color. Either jade or white, I think.

11:47 AM  
Blogger euseinadar said...

What a fridge. I also love this retro fridges but here, in Portugal, they are too expensive. I'd surely chose a red or a yellow one.

1:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Powered by Blogger