Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Phone. Yep, yep, yep, yep...

I lived in a place where I used an old-fashioned phone every day -- a real one. So I can say that push buttons are actually a fantastic invention and I don't really miss cranking that dial around again and again.

That said, I miss the shape of the old phones. So I like these.





There's a cordless version, too, but it looks sort of weird. I mean, good idea, I like to roam and tidy up while I'm on the phone, but the execution is funny.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Katherine Lee said...

so super cool! i LOVE your blog. i work at domino mag and have just started my own design blog, www.urbanfleadesign.com. i linked to your site, and would be forever indebted to you if you did the same for mine! in the meantime, keep up the awesome work and cheers!
xo Katherine aka. Urban Flea

12:28 PM  
Blogger jayfish said...

but they neeeed the dial, not the buttons....

8:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Powered by Blogger