Thursday, April 20, 2006

A bunch of Bull


OK, so I guess I'm predictable...

This is how it went. I always liked Tepper Jackson, right? Of course, who wouldn't -- see below. Well, I was digging around, doing some coveting of a certain diaper bag I will blog about later, and -- thanks to an enabling friend -- came across Modernseed, which is just way too much fun stuff. It's all the nice, simple lines and bright, interesting colors that I like -- but for kids. You know I want to go crazy there. One of the things I really like is a French Bull place setting for kids. And French Bull combines so many of my little passions: melamine, nifty patterns, etc. So I'm coveting stuff right and left:
like this very elegant Vine pattern or the crazy-but-it-works Mosaic. The Monsters also really work, although I'm not sure how I'd feel about seing their eyes peeking through under a pile of rice or whatever.

Now the point of all this is that the designer behind French Bull is Jackie Shapiro, the "Jack" in Tepper Jackson!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Powered by Blogger