Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Water, water everywhere...


In honor of my best friend, I would like to bring up the subject of waterbottles.

I don't actually like to drink out of waterbottles, but I often find myself oddly coveting them. I think it's a reversion to childhood -- they look so much like candy, don't they? I want one in every color, just because. There's your regular Nalgene bottle, but even slicker is the Swiss Sigg bottle. I don't know what it does -- maybe gets FM radio or lets you text message -- but it sure looks sophisticated.

However, better than a water bottle, a coffee bottle! The Press-Bot turns a Nalgene type bottle into a french press. Now that's my kind of invention.

2 Comments:

Blogger Susan said...

mcpm, I just found your blog. it is absolutely DROOLWORTHY!! Fantastic.

7:36 AM  
Blogger Maya said...

Thank you very much, Susan.

10:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Powered by Blogger