Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Character

I can't say that I am a real Tintin fan -- don't get me wrong, the little guy is great. But he wasn't part of my childhood, so I won't ever really appreciate him in his full glory, I suspect.

But I love the store Kar'ikter [sic -- unfortunately], which is a Tintin heaven. It's also a heaven for the little designy tidbits I love, 99% of which is not on the website. In fact, there were so many things I've blogged about that it was a little scary. I swear I don't work for them!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Indeed, it is now commonplace to see reprints of "Tintin in the Congo." Tinitin's become so classic that he's incapable of offending.

8:41 PM  
Blogger Kristjan Wager said...

What version of Tintin in the Congo? The blatant racist one, or the patronizing one?

5:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Powered by Blogger