Saturday, April 22, 2006

Shower power


I love shower curtains. I'm not sure why -- but they are like big, water-spattered pieces of fun. What an opportunity! There's no excuse for a boring shower curtain.

IKEA is a good place for nice ones. I like this 3D bubble one, though I think it doesn't hold up too well over time -- those bubbles are filled with liquid. Even better is the one in the photo . Which -- I kid you not -- is called "Ethel." What was up that day in the IKEA Name Factory? They were watching I Love Lucy?

I was always an Ernie fan in my Sesame Street days, so I do like the rubber ducky shower curtain. They have them at this excrutiatingly named store (one of these things I refuse to type). This is also pretty good -- crazy junk food. And somewhere I know I saw a really great shower curtain that was a photo image of grass...if you see one online, let me know.

What I really need, of course, is a shower curtain with the text of, oh, Persuasion stenciled on it. Because you can't take a book in the shower.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kristjan Wager said...

I have seen some pretty neat courtains with small (flat) teddy bears or rubber ducks in air pockets. They were pretty neat.

Can't find an online picture though.

3:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Powered by Blogger